Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Crazy Tassel Scarf

OK, I thought this posted yesterday but I realized that it is down the list in the blog because I actually wrote it on September 30th so I am trying to get it to top by editing it.  Hopefully it works!  I have a closet full of scarves.  Everyone (duh!) knows that they are an easy way to add interest to a look.  I have wintery ones and also a multitude of lightweight ones that are just for looks although I generally don't wear them during the heat of the summer.  Recently, the weather has turned cool and I decided to wear a scarf for the first time in a few months.  I was wearing a very casual shirt so I, in the spirit of the challenge, grabbed my black tassel scarf which hasn't seen the light of day in a long time.  I can't even think of when.


 
I do recall one specific occasion when I wore it...our Christmas card photo from 2011 when I was pregnant with Ben!
 
If you don't remember this photo on our card, don't worry.  It was an out take.  As adorable as an uncomfortable cat with laser beam eyes is, we chose one without Al in it.  Hello, old house!  I miss you and your perfect little Christmas tree corner!
 
"Black Tassel" here is actually a fun addition to any outfit.  I don't know why I have been overlooking it.  I think it might be because it is plain black and usually I am wearing a plain shirt and want a patterned scarf.  But...it has TASSELS!  It has been rediscovered!
 

No comments: