Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ki-Teh!

I'm sure everyone heard the news...about the new Monopoly token!  I remember hearing about how they (whoever "they" is) were going to retire one of the classic tokens and have a contest where the public would vote for a new token.  I thought that was kind of interesting and then I forgot about it. 

Today it was announced that the new token is...a...CAT!  Yeahhhh! 

The choices were between a robot, a ring, a cat, a helicopter and a guitar. 

The cat would have had my vote if I had voted.  They are all pretty cute though.  I don't know what would have been my second choice. 
 
I really want a new Monopoly game now.  I can't say I have played it that much in my life.  We had a little kids version we used to play quite a bit.  There was a phase in high school where my friends and I played it after school for a few days.  I remember it because I somehow ended up getting all four of the railroads and started taking everyone's money like crazy. 
 
On a rather cat related topic, I think Ben said his first word yesterday.  He says Mama and Dada or Da-deee or Mmmmmaaaaaa when he is mad at me but I never know if he is really applying the words to us.  However, yesterday I carried him into his room and Allan was sitting in a empty box on the floor and he said "Ki-Teh!"  Get it?  Kitten?!  Haha I am not surprised.  I point out the kitten to him whenever Allan comes in the room. 
 

No comments: