Monday, February 25, 2013

Bison Fix

 
Last Friday we went to Scheels to pose with the NDSU championship trophies.  The trophies were on a state tour apparently.  We saw the first one last year this same weekend and I was going to put a picture of my extremely pregnant self and Justin on here just for fun and comparison but it was so awful and I was so huge that I am just not going to do it.  I am usually a good sport about pictures and I don't mind if I look silly or not my best but those were just too much.  My face looked like a bloated, doughy marshmallow.  Wow was I big.  So I will just show the photo from this year...
 

 
They had a nice selection of baby and toddler sized National Champion shirts so we bought Ben's game day t-shirt for next year.  Only about six months until football season starts again!  Maybe we will make it to the spring scrimmage for some tailgating.  It's not really the same but at least we can get our fix for a few more months.  I don't know why he wouldn't smile in the pictures.  There was a crowd of people trying making fools of themselves trying to make him smile and he just stared. 
 
Tomorrow the wild man is getting tubes put in his ears.  I am nervous since it is surgical although it is very routine and many kids have them.  He has had a few ear infections and even when he was done with his antibiotics the pediatrician always saw fluid remaining and today we saw an ENT and audiologist and they confirmed that there is lots of fluid in there.  The doctor only does surgical procedures on Tuesday and they happened to have time tomorrow so we decided to go for it. 


Poor guy!  He has no idea what he is doing in the morning! 

No comments: