Friday, February 10, 2012

Waiting waiting...


Well, here I am, just waiting!  I really want to go into labor even though my due date is March 1st!  I always have felt that March 1st wasn't right so we will see what ends up happening...I have had some signs that labor might be close so that makes me more anxious...

Yesterday Justin hung my planter basket so we would have a toy holder like I saw on Pinterest. 

Whoever came up with that idea originally is pretty clever!

We also recently recieved this rug that we ordered last week.  Pardon the clutter in the room...those brown end tables are without a place right now.  We are thinking about getting a rocking chair of some sort for the room so one will probably stay in there.  The charge cord for the electric vacuum will probably have to find a new home though! Have I shown the crib on here yet?  If not, there it is!  The mattress has been purchased as a gift but it is not here yet!  I have the sheets washed and ready to go!

I have been practicing my camera settings when I get bored and, like I said before, my most available and agreeable subject is Allan. 

I don't remember what my settings were here but I love how his eyes look so green!  I wonder what color eyes the baby will have...

No comments: