Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photo Edits

I was experimenting with my camera software tonight becasue the photos often look muted or blurry.  I have read the instructions and tried the settings and I can't seem to get the look I want.  Since most of my photos are of Allan, I edited some of him and now you get to see them!  Lucky you! 

This one is my favorite.  I moved the contrast setting up the the higher end of the scale and it looks much more vivid.  He sits on the back of the couch and stares out the window like this most of the time. 

I caught him with his tongue out!  Haha.

He is laying haphazardly on a bunch of crap I left on the floor in this shot...it looks like an issue of House Beautiful magazine (I always leave magazines on the floor and Justin hates it) and one of his toys.  Lazy cat.   

Big stretch after an exhausting afternoon of staring out the window. 


I didn't take this...Justin sent it to me as a picture message.  He likes to recline himself against the wall in certain areas of the house, expecially one certain spot in the kitchen and this spot in the basement.  He's so cute, if you like this sort of thing!  

No comments: