Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary Andrea and Kirk!

At this time two years ago I was sitting in my friend's kitchen/temporary salon with my hair in pin curls, drinking champagle and stuffing my face with donuts.  It was my sister's wedding day!  Today is Kirk and Andrea's 2nd anniversary. I wouldn't normally mention such an anniversary but I was looking at the photos and laughing at them so i thought I would make a post about it.  Also, I don't know what else to write about since our weekend consisted of Justin going to a bachelor party (who wants to know details about that?) and me and Andrea and our cousin Katie roaming around downtown Fargo bar hopping (We had a pitcher then another then a shot then another beer and then we walked here then there and then we met the guys and then we got a cab and then we ate a bunch of junk and that's it!) 

Awww, a lovely walk in the park, where a photographer happened to be stationed...how cute.   There was a few rain showers that day, but nothing serious...it's a lucky wedding day!

My dad and brother got bored during photos, I guess, and decided they had to text.  Haha who do you need to talk to that wasn't already there?

For transportation for the wedding party between the church and reception they booked this vitange trolley.  It was lovely.  When we were pulling out of the church parking lot we hit a bump and I ended up with champagne spilled down the front of my dress.  A whole glass.  Which caused a dark stain down the whole front of my dress.  Ugh...it was a huge buzzkill.  I realized that the fabric was very fast to dry, however, so at the first bar I went into the bathroom and put water on the whole front of the dress and it dried stain free!  That was a close one...

I love this picture!  It's so silly...

An eleagant bride, along with her dignified wedding party members!  Hahaha...I think I was in the bathroom trying to fix my dres when this took place!  I steered clear of this behavior before the reception because I didn't want to be slurring and rambling during my matron of honor speech.  It was a good strategy!  I did have a dark red shot with the other bridesmaids though...

Oh, look, the bride and groom!  Haha, JK, I just wanted to make Pete freak out!  (It's my brother).  I wish he would get a girlfriend so we could have another wedding!

No comments: