Monday, May 24, 2010

Poor Jakey...

Sometime over the weekend Jakey injured one of his front paws. The poor guy was limping around yesterday evening. It seemed to be a selective "attention" injury because he would still run and play fetch. Last night we were eating on the deck and someone threw a piece of food over the railing. He ran after it so fast he "spun out" (he does that all the time!) He overextended himself and we heard him wimpering as he ran down the stairs!

After and exam it was discovered that the pad of his foot has a cut! This is really pointless information to most people (but this whole blog is full of the same, I guess!) but I took a very cute picture of him this morning so I had to share it.

When I came upstairs today to make myself my usualy breakfast burrito Jake was curled up on the couch like a little baby. He usually is a pest whenever food is being prepared but this morning he just layed on the couch. I knew something was bothering him!

Fortunatly when I returned tonight he was back to his usualy tricks and the limp was less dramatic. I think he's going to be OK! Haha. . .

No comments: