Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Owww...My Eyes!

I haven't been writing on here much. . .that is because at my temporary job I stare at a computer screen for ten hours a day and by the end of the day I can barely keep my eyes focused to catch up with email, Facebook, and newspapers. (We can't look at the "Internets" except during breaks and on those I don't really want to. I want to eat and walk and sit on the patio!) The project has already been extended for this week and probably at least a few days next week and this week we are working five ten hour days instead of four! This means that I will be staring at a computer screen for 50 hours this week. 20 down, 30 to go! :) Blah. . .My eyes already feel like they are going to explode into a cloud of dust. I don't even know why I wear makeup to work. . .my waterproof mascara eventually gets rubbed off as I periodically squint my eyes and rub them like a little child to make them less dry and annoyed and exposes my mismatched blonde eyelashes to my co-workers. Maybe I need to try putting cucumber slices over my eyes for while when I get home! (I love cucumbers and would probably eat them so that might not work out. . .) So I do have things I want to write about but I don't feel like it right now because my eyes are tired. Hopefully this job isn't doing damages to my 20/20 vision. . .
In other news. . .I still live in my sister's basement a majority of the time. They have a split level so the basement windows are full sized but level with the ground. Last night I went to get some physical activity after work and then took a shower. As I was getting dressed I looked up and saw this clown peeping at me through the window! Oh, Jakey, what a skeez you are!


Move along, nothing to see Jake!

No comments: