Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin!

I just got home and it's 11:19 and I will be at my work computer again in about 9 hours but I had to take a moment to mention the occasion...Justin's 27th birthday!


Happy birthday! Sorry I wasn't there! I wish I had some good baby pictures of him on my computer but I only have ones of myself on here! He has some from our wedding slideshow on his computer and I have them on my old computer but not this one! So you will have to settle for these. . .that is our nephew Blake in the photo above. That picture is from the tailgating season of 2008, I believe.

This photo is from when we went to Las Vegas soon after we were engaged. We left right after I finish finals my second year of law school. We saw Jack Sparrow! Haha, it was a wax figure of him, actually, at Madam Tassauds. he does look kind of orange, but the posture is accurate!

No comments: