Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Sorry I haven't been around here for a few days...in case anyone noticed...hehe...

The reason is that my grandfather passed away over the weekend.  He was 82 years old so of course it was always a possibility but it happened pretty suddenly so we are all still kind of in disbelief.  He had a stroke while playing pool at a small town bar on Saturday around lunch time and never woke up.  He died late on Saturday night.  I have been at home visiting my grandma and stuff like that so haven't really had a chance to be on the Internet except for on my phone occasionally. 

Here is the obituary if you are interested...

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/obituary/id/255185/

Thanks to everyone who has sent condolences our way.  I appreciate it!

No comments: