Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Sectional Sofa!

Our new couch was supposed to be delivered between 10 and 12 this morning so I went to the Y and discovered that, for the first time in weeks, the road construction is back in front of our house and the machinery was building a pile of dirt that was expanding toward our driveway. Ughh. Why today? Fortunately, the delivery men seemed like they had tangled with this sort of thing before and pulled right into our neigbor's empty driveway and carried the couch sections across the yard!
I had to close Allan in a room because the delivery men had the door propped open. I had to do this several times yesterday and he seems resentful. Usually, he is laying against the door when I free him, and this time he was hiding under the bed with the dust bunnies, as far from me as he could get! Don't worry, he's over it.

Yay! It looks perfect in the room! Justin picked out that coffee table last night at Target. The top elevates to make a nice computer desk and allows storage inside.

I'm sure he can't wait to add his own decorative touches. After the delivery men left, I brought some of my crap down there and snapped a picture with my phone and sent it to him as a joke. Hahaha I'm so funny.

No comments: