Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally! A Place of Honor!

This dignified and attractive mirror has been in Justin's office where few people see it since we moved here. Before that, it was out of place in our apartment. Now, it finally has a home hanging on the wall of the landing at the bottom of the stairs!




Very nice!

Also, I have been meaning to post this for awhile. This is probably something only women will relate to. This is the cover of the Self magazine that I subscribe to.




I have decided that I have good taste in clothing because I have almost the same outfit and I have worn it to fun occasions several times this summer!


That was taken at the street dance I went to over the 4th of July weekend. (I was posing with some high school friends and I cropped them out because I didn't know if they would like thier pictures on the Internet or not!) I actually have another striped shirt like that in turquoise like the actress on the cover is wearing! Funny. I guess I'm a follower of trends.
Also worth mentioning, on this Friday the 13th, is that it is several people's birthday! Specifically, my uncle Tim and aunt Jenny, my mom's siblings and the two youngest in her family, both share today as a birthday! They are 48 and 46. Even stranger, Jenny's husband also has today as a birthday! So do several of our friends. Happy birthday to all of you!

No comments: