Sunday, August 22, 2010

Greetings

It's 8:30 pm and, according to the Weather Channel it is 92 degrees outside. It was 104 all afternoon. It was like the the fiery furnace of Hades out there! I can't believe that during the dust bowl it was like this every day.
We didn't let the heat get us down! When our carpet was installed two of the doors in the basement wouldn't close anymore because the carpet was too high. Justin decided it was time to take care of the problem. I had to help hold the door down while he sawed. The sound was excruciating to my ears! He also mowed the lawn because he will be travelling for the next few days and the grass was getting pretty long. Don't worry, I offered to do it tomorrow if he didn't want to brave the 100+ heat but he insisted!

Justin helped my dad combine on Friday and Saturday after attending a Twins game on Thursday. I met him in Fargo yesterday. We met downtown, in a bar! I went to a bachelorette party in the afternoon and it was fun. The theme was "sporty" and we went to a winery on a party bus. The bus left at 1 pm. . .pretty long day! After the bus returned we kept at it and met up with some dudes (our husbands, mostly!) and stayed up until 2 am (barely!)

Awww, cute.

No comments: