Tuesday, September 22, 2009

After the Cyclone

We just had the "Internets" and cable activated at the house today. I hadn't seen the internet since (gasp!) Sunday! And I was in Fargo all weekend for some NDSU tailgating (and I'm ready for more!) But now I'm back in action...
Actually, I haven't had time for the TV and the computer for the last few days anyway. On Monday morning, Justin left for Wyoming for a few days and I have been moving the last remnants of crap out of the apartment and trying to organize the house. It is really out of control and I feel like there is no end in sight. Today I made progress, but you wouldn't be able to tell. Most of my work consisted of putting everything away in the kitchen. I unpacked some wedding presents that we haven't had room to use before (and that is pretty much everything except the basics such as plates, glasses, and silverware).

How grown up does this cabinet make me look? Don't be decieved!
I'll take more pictures when it looks better around here...no one needs to see it right now!

No comments: