Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oooooh Crap....

I can feel it brewing...my throat has been burning all day and I have a familiar feeling in my nose...as much as I want to deny it and avoid it I am getting a cold.  This is not going to be good.  Most of the good meds are off limits, including my beloved Nyquil.  I haven't looked at my materials from the Dr. yet but I think it would also be best to avoid the always effective psuedoephedrine.  I researched it online and it sounds like something that I should be avoiding right now.  Acetaminophin is safe but what good does that do when you have serious congestion?  Nothing, that's what!  Sigh...please immune system fight this virus before it escalates! 

Who knows when I will post again...by this time tomorrow I might be so miserable that I won't feel like doing anything. 

I know what would make me feel better!  Seeing this guy!

No comments: