Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Travels

Over the weekend we went to South Dakota for a football game...NDSU v. SDSU.  Even when NDSU is really good they often end up losing to SDSU.  I saw on the news that we hadn't won a game in South Dakota since 1999.  Yikes.  Well, there was nothing to worry about because we won!  It was a perfect day to be at an outdoor football game.  It was a real outdoor college environment with rickety bleachers and little kids playing around on the practice field behind the stands.  The NDSU fans filled the whole visitors side!

 This pose is starting to be a tradition for us! 

We stayed with Justin's step brother Josh and his wife Kelsey (and our nephew Jack and thier two wacky yellow labs).  I dropped the ball and these are the only two photos I took of people.  I didn't even take a photo of the one year old Jack.  I did, however, take a few pictures of this little guy... 


That is Allan's new cousin Bob.  Josh and Kelsey live in the country and he is thier new resident garage mouse hunter and deterrent.  He is so cute and still a little kitten! 

I arrived back in Fargo just in time to watch the MN Vikings game where I saw this fabulous moment...



Really impressive Mr. Robison! At least it gave me a laugh!


No comments: