Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Water Problems

And no...I am not referring to the big water problem of impending floods.  Yesterday Justin informed me that the hot water heater was leaking and got the basement floor wet (the side with linoleum, fortunately, and not the carpeted side.  This evening he informed me that the toilet tank was leaking!  YIKES!  This is the first time we have had water related problems around the house. 

Fortunately, even if the Missourri River floods like it did two years ago (that was strange!) our house will be safe.  Our street is an uphill climb and we are pretty close to the top of the hill! 

On a completely different note, the bars in my hometown are going to be smoke free!  The rules just changed tonight!  This is, in my opinion, a sign of progress! And they already have a pretty nice little patio in the back!

No comments: