Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello!  We returned from the ski trip yesterday afternoon!  Justin's parents were at our house for the state basketball tournament so it was a busy weekend to continue a busy week.  I promise I will add a more detailed post about the trip tomorrow night (because I know the most fun thing in the world is to look at other people's vacation photos! Haha).  I have to say that I am very glad that the arrival of Spring has slowly progressed while we were gone.  Bismarck is almost snow free!  I talked to my mom this afternoon and she said that my aunt told her that her early spring perennials were coming up.  I wasn't surprised because my aunt lives in Illinois.  I was quite surprised to hear that some plants were popping up at my parents' farm in ND!  I looked at our flower beds and saw that, indeed, some irises were coming through the dirt!  


Oh, little plant, you are so brave.  If I were that bulb I would pull those little leaves right back into the ground for a few more weeks.  There might be a snowstorm this week!  Ugh!  

No comments: