Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let It F#^@ing Snow!

It is officially spring although it looks and feels like it could be January so this weekend I did some cleaning around the house.  I dusted (ugh) and pulled the living room furniture away from the walls to sweep up all the dust bunnies with my Norwex magic dry mop thing.  It was pretty disgusting.  Allan was a good helper.  He thought it was fun to have the furniture in different places.  

I noticed that this little decoration that I won in a Christmas white elephant exchange a few years ago was still on display:

I left it out after Christmas because I thought it was a cute winter decoration.  At the moment I don't want to see, or snow in general again!  LET IT SNOW My A$$!  I want to throw that think into oncoming traffic.  This snow has to melt soon or I am going to go crazy.  I am so sick of wearing the same boring boots and shoes every day because it is too cold and wet to wear anything else.  I took it down and stashed it in the closet instead of the destruction by oncoming traffic plan.  I know that next year, around December, I might want to have a snow themed decoration out again!  Or I might want it for the mountain lodge I am going to buy at Big Sky when I win the Powerball :)

A funny Allan story...Justin bought a plastic container of grocery store bakery cookies.  He stashed them on top of the fridge.  Sometime during the day on Friday Allan got on top of the fridge and batted the container down.  It popped open and he ate two full sized cookies with M&Ms in them.  That pig ate two cookies!  I was sure he would get sick but he seemed fine.  That night he was in a state of gluttony though. 

He cocooned himself in the quilt by himself!  He has a tough life, doesn't he? 

No comments: