Monday, November 2, 2009

The BASSment

The "Bassment" was a TV show that used to be on when I was in middle school or high school (I can't remember when). I think it was on MTV or BET, but I can't remember and I don't think I ever watched it, but I always think of that name when I go down the stairs to the basement! It's a bumping party place, for sure! Just kidding, it's a big collection of rubbermaid tubs and boxes but we can pretend it's more fun than it really is. . .

Justin put together his office and filled it with his deer hunting mounts and other paraphernalia. I don't have overly feminine taste in decor, but I truly cannot deal with taxidermy. I just can't look at that on a regular basis. It looks OK in a grand, lodge-like room but not in our little 1955 living room. It seems overbearing I think.

Oh, hello Mr. Antelope! How do you like your new room?

This desk was my Christmas present from Justin in 2006. I had no problem surrendering it to him, however, because I hope to never sit at it to study again!

That mirror was a wedding present from my brother. Eventually, Justin wants some Mossy Oak Break Up camo patterned curtains. They will add so much!

No comments: