Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Pillow Covers! Already??


Here are the pillow covers I made with the previously mentioned IKEA fabric. I love them! They are perfect for Fall and they look nice with the rug. It was a challenge to get any work done with a certain cat pestering me the whole time!


He better be careful for that needle!


Al discovered that the sitting in the sun in the window is a good way to spend the afternoon, and I think it's really cute! I took this picture from outside. . .I don't care if people think I'm crazy!

There is another project under way. . . Justin made me a "sewing table" in the basement out of a counter top and two file cabinets. I have been trying to file and it is one of my least favorite activities! I have several years of bank statements, etc. to deal with in addition to many unpacked boxes of books and picture frames. There is a really troubling box that was never unpacked when we moved from Grand Forks in August 2008.

Sorry this post was boring. . .I'm trying to watch Nip/Tuck at the same time! (Well, I'm sure they are all boring to most people, but this one was worse!)

No comments: