Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Goodbye

Everything went as planned over the last few days and we are in the new house.  I was and still is a bit chaotic around here for everyone.  Ben's routine is a bit off but he is doing fine.  He slept fine last night during his first night in his new room which is more than I can say for myself!  Allan has had a pretty hard time but is doing better today.  I will tell details of the move in the next few posts.  For now I am liking this new place.  We all are.  But my mind has returned often to the cute little house on 16th Street that will always be a very special place to us. 

 
I took this picture as we drove by one last time after our closing which took place at 8:00 a.m. on Monday.  We had to pick Allan up beforehand and it was so hectic and rushed that I didn't take one last picture as I drove away.  The new owners were walking in so we didn't slow down.  Of course, it was sprinkling which makes a sad picture.  I keep thinking that it is wondering where we are and why we left. 
 
Goodbye little house,  I'll never forget you. 
 
 

No comments: