Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Troubles Are Over

Hey everyone, good news...I just got a life changing email! 

Read it and weep...

"Attention Dearest,

My sincere apology for contacting you through this form, but my circumstances leave me with no other choice. I am prayerfully leaving everything I have to you, hoping that you will respond positively and won't betray my trust, too. I should introduce myself.

I'm Mrs. Christabel Pennington. I am dying. I am 62 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about two years ago. I received a message from God to donate what I inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, i am about to end the race like this without a child and in contrast to how family members & friends has completed treated me during horrible moment in my life? I decided reaching out to a total stranger in your person . Rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds for ungodly purposes. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive. I have decided to will the sum of Ј6,000,000 Pounds to you for the good work of the lord, children in need, the poor and to help the homeless. Presently, I have informed my barrister of my decision to will these funds to you. Barrister Daniel Hamilton, contact him through his email (barr.daniel1hamltn@y7mail.com) if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he may arrange for and tell you how the funds will

You can get any information you need from my Barrister.

He will report to me and answer in my stead.

God bless,
Mrs. Christabel Pennington"

Mrs. Christabel Pennington has randomly chosen me to be responsible for her six million pounds!  I don't know how many American dollars that is but it should be alot! 

Haha...don't worry.  I know this is a scam.  Seriously though...who in their right mind would fall for something like this?  This is just laughable!  What are the odds that Daniel Hamilton and Christabel Pennington are the same person with two different emails?  Pretty good, I think.  And I bet that Mr. Hamilton will just need my bank account information so he can made the transfer.  No biggie...

We have all seen these emails, often from some prince in Nigeria, but when they show up they always make me laugh and feel bad for those who must fall for them because if they didn't work on people these emails wouldn't keep coming. 

Exciting morning here...

No comments: