Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Baby!

My cousin and his wife had a baby yesterday!  He was born the afternoon of June 29 one day past his due date.  This child is the first great grandchild born on either side of my family and I think he is the first on my cousins' mom's side as well.  His name is Grayson Michael.  There is a pattern of naming that has come to pass in the family, and I'm not sure when it became intentional of if it is intentional at all.  My Grandpa's initials are GMS (Glenn Milo), my uncle's are as well, (Gale Matthew), and my cousin's as well (Greg Michael).  And now there is Grayson Michael!  Very neat!  

I have seen a few pictures via text and Facebook.  That is where I snagged this photo of Aunt Kara with the baby!  Cute!

Oh, it is also our 4th Anniversary today!

 I think I was at the hair salon at this time 4 years ago.  It was a nice summer day with warm temps and a light breeze as opposed to a hot blast furnace wind like there is today.

The tradtional gift for a 4th anniversary is fruit or flowers.  FYI everyone...my favorite fruits are oranges and cantaloupe, already sliced with the seeds and peels discarded!  Although any fruit will be acceptable.  I like it all. 

No comments: