Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back to Reality

We made it back from Vegas last night and I will post about it later but not today...I still need to see all the pictures from our various cameras and get some sleep!  I was kind of off kilter from the time zone switch last night and hardly slept.  Then I had to stare at a computer screen for 9 hours at work this morning.

I will share a short story about Allan...he has been gaining weight lately!  Since he first came to our house his food has come from an automatic feeder so he has been able to eat whever he feels compelled.  Justin recently bought him a timed food dispenser that only feeds him a few times a day!  Poor kitten!  He had the feeder set to dispense at 6:00 and waited nearby to watch what happened when the food came out.  As soon the sound of the food dispensing was heard he came running like a fiend!  

He is irritated but don't worry about him!  He still gets plenty of food!

No comments: