Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Memory Card! (aka pictures of Allan)

I am constantly taking pictures of things with my phone to send to people and for myself to enjoy!  I am amazed by the way that phone camera pictures have improved with each phone I have owned over the years.  They used to be fuzzy and hard to see.  I think these phone pictures are great!  I have always just texted pictures I wanted on the computer to my email account but I finally bought the little mini memory card and adapter that matches my phone.  When I got the phone over a year ago the salesman, of course, pushed the memory card along with all the other accessories and I said "No thanks," so many times...then I saw my mom using her phone memory card and knew I had to have it.  Well, I knew I had to have it after I actually looked at it.  That didn't happen right away because it is tiny, the size of a pinky finger nail, and I immediately dropped it and it bounced off a chair and onto the speckled rug under the kitchen table and I had to crawl around on the floor to find it.  It was almost lost before it could be used!  I have always thought that if I ever had to wear contact lenses it would be a big disaster! 

Here are a few of the first pictures I transfered to my phone!  I am mildly embarassed about how many pictures of Allan I take with my phone.  Also, Justin sends them to me when I am gone and I save most of them.  

He looks like a big fatso in this shot.  We always put his toys on the top of the tent when we clean up and if we are gone for a few days they are always strewn around the house when we get back. 

I love this one!  He is looking out the window in the guest room.  It looks out on the back yard and there are always birds and squirrels back there.  Sometimes he gets excited and makes little meowing sounds!  It's really cute.   He thinks he's a big masculine hunter!  Haha.

Allan's little white spot, which I think looks kind of like a little heart!

He's been home alone for a few days and I have been worrying about him! 

No comments: