Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I don't really care that much about Valentine's Day.  However, I was reminiscing about elementary school and the fun activity of making Valentine boxes at school and giving eveyrone in the class little novelty cards with candy.  That was fun.  My favorite box I ever made was a decorated like a big radio and I made the speakers heart shaped and I think the antenna was a pipecleaner with a heart on the end. The slot where a cassette tape would go on a real stereo was the slot for the cards!  It was so awesome that my friend copied it but I didn't care.  I knew I had come up with a good idea.  In honor of those old parties I searched for cute Valentine card images on Google and came up with these very cute and funny ones, all of which are way before my time!  I wish they were still like this and not all covered with cartoons and Disney characters! 

Hehehe!

 Hahaha...

Hilarious.

I love a parrot!

 Ooooooh!
Aawwww...this one is from Allan...

No comments: