Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Car!

I got a new car last week!  It's a Mercury Milan.  The color is called Sport Blue and it is a 2010 model.  I love it!   The best feature is that it has Sync, so I can plug my ipod right into it and have all my music right there without the mountain of cds.  I have tried a few car adapters for the ipod and the sound has never been as good as cds but this  one sounds good!  Also, it is voice controled so I just say, for example, "Play artist Bruce Springsteen" or "Play album Darkness on the Edge of Town" and the music starts playing!  I haven't taken the time to master the phone aspect of it yet, which allows you to say "Call Justin" and it calls for you and you just talk without having to hold the phone to your ear!    Sync is awesome although I feel kind of self conscious talking to myself in there!


 Very nice!  I liked my previous car, which was black but I feel happy to have a blue car again!  I had a bright blue Ranger in college and a beautiful blue Fusion in law school!  Also, Justin has a blue pickup.  I guess we have a favorite color!

On a somber note, Justin's grandfather's funeral services took place on Friday and Saturday.  It all went fine and it was nice to see alot of Justin's relatives who we don't see very often.  There were some who I met for the first time.  Thanks to everyone who gave us condolences. 

No comments: