Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Curtains

I made curtains for our bedroom 2 weeks ago, but I haven't shown any pictures yet because I am in space occasionally and forgot to buy enough fabric for the small window! Here is a picture of what I have done.

This one has a funny glare! I got the fabric from Mill End Textiles. It took forever for me to find anything in fabric form or in pre-made form that I liked. It was kind of urgent because we had a bunch of old curtains from our Grand Forks apartment pinned over the windows. Blinds aren't a good option for this room because the windows open in a strange way.

I found the lamp (and it's twin!) at a thrift store. They are bright yellow!

One of these days I am going to to a full room before and after post, but that would mean making the bed and putting all clothes away at the same time, so we'll see when i get around to that! It is even more challenging now that I have my friend Allan following me everywhere!

No comments: