Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's....A Girl?

This weekend I met my cousin's new baby, whose name is Grayson.  He is, indeed, a boy.  A very cute boy, I might add.  The title of the post refers to the Chinese Calender for predicting a baby's gender.  According to Grayson's mom, it was accurate when it said that Grayson would be a boy, and she has known others who have accurate results from it as well.  I looked at a message board on Babycenter.com and many women on there said it was accurate for them too!  I tried it and it said I would have a girl! 

Here is a link...

 http://www.immihelp.com/nri/chinese-lunar-calendar-gender-prediction.html

I tried to figure out the information to see if it had predicted my gender and my siblings' genders.  The month of conception aspect is a bit tricky without asking the person but it seemed like it might be correct!  Haha!  What do you all think?  Time will tell if it is accurate for us...

Here is a photo of me and the bebe.  I think the angle of this photo makes me look like a giant! 

What a nice family photo of my grandparents with their first great grandchild (and five of their grandchildren!) 

The gathering was on Sunday and before that I got to spend the weekend with Allan.  Since we started portioning his food he has lost a bit of weight.  As a result, he has been very frisky and naughty.  I feel kind of bad that he must not have been feeling his best with those extra pounds!  Fat cats are cute, but I wouldn't want him to be unhealthy! 

Yes, he is feeling like a kitten again!  That toy he is knawing on is his current favorite...a neon orange mouse with a long tail. 

No comments: