Sunday, March 7, 2010

So I Kind of Live in Fargo Right Now. . .

Anyone who knows me knows I haven't had a job for a long time and two weeks ago I saw an advertisement for temporary attorneys online. The project lasted for 10-12 weeks, had a casual dress code and a flexible schedule that allowed four ten hour days if I wanted. The only problem was that it was in Fargo! So I didn't apply right away. Then I thought about it and realized that for the next 10-12 weeks we would be in Eastern ND almost every weekend anyway for weddings, showers, Easter, graduations, etc. And I could live in my sisters basement. So I sent my resume, they called me back and I started last Wednesday! I review documents all day and its not very exciting but I'm glad to be working.

So now I am a married woman who lives in my sister's basement! How wonderful is that? So there might be some posts related to her house and her dog instead of my house and cat! (Oh, I miss him! I hope Allan doesn't forget me! I won't see him until the weekend of March 20!)


I was shopping this afternoon and when I got back Andrea was watering her plants and she had a housewarming gift for my room!

It's a spider plant baby in a Chubs mug! That's so cute. . .the room needs help. It is chaotic because I live out of luggage. When I was unpacking a duffel bag the night I arrived I found a very cute surprise . One of Allan's favorite little mouse toys was hidden at the bottom! He likes to hide in any sort of bag so he must have left it in there when he crawled in when I was packing! It was so cute and I wish I could see him!

No comments: