Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm a Cat Burglar!

For my job I had to get fingerprinted at the police station as part of my background check . Also we will eventually be using a fingerprint sensor to open the door to the room where we work. I went last week after my first day. The officer wasn't very happy with the way the prints turned out because they were hard to see and the ridges were not very defined. Today at work I found out that my prints were not clear enough to use (I think for the purpose of the door scanner).

Back to the police station I went, where an office clerk and an officer tried to get a good reading and they still weren't sure if some of the fingers were clear enough! So weird. . .maybe I should think about a life of crime!

I changed the color of the background in honor of St. Patrick's Day. It makes some of the font kind of hard to read, I realize now. I will try to improve the situation.

No comments: