Friday, February 26, 2016

Big Sky Bound

You won't be hearing from me next week because we leave for Big Sky tomorrow.  It is hard to believe that this will be Ben's 4th visit there and he hasn't yet had his 4th birthday!  Here is a quick flashback to his first trip in 2012 when he was only 3 weeks old! 
 

 
This was taken in our rental house.  I am distracted by whatever those strange shorts are that I am wearing...they are a weird length and I have no memory of them.  Interesting.  He looks like Milo! 
 
We are driving and since childhood I have loved the long and mostly desolate drive across the big state of Montana because I had a change to tear through piles of library books and listen to music on my headphones but now I am kind of dreading it! OK...I am really dreading it.  It could either go very smoothly or be a complete disaster including screaming, vomiting and diaper explosions.  Pray...for...us...
 
 

No comments: