Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Baby

For the last few days I have been thinking about taking some pictures of Tessa with a Valentine's Day theme to send to our grandmothers and also just to have since I haven't had her pictures taken professionally yet and she is kind of in the awkward stage where she won't do the cute scrunched up newborn poses but also can't really sit up on her own so I probably won't until she is a few months older.  At least these can fill a frame until we can get something better done. 
 
There was a Valentine's bib in a bag of hand me downs that we received and I used her striped leggings with a tutu attached that came with her Christmas outfit.  It looked pretty cute with that red chair but before I could even get a few pictures taken this happened. 
 
 
Spit up. Of course.  I feel like I am constantly cleaning it off of her and myself.  Today I had to change every item of clothing I was wearing except my socks because she evaded the receiving blanket and it ended up all over me.   So the bib came off. 

 
It was kind of challenging to keep her upright! 






 
This is one of my favorites!

 
Happy girl!  I love this one but I wish I had moved the other chair that you can see on the left before I took it!









 
Too much flash!

 
While this was going on Allan came in to join the fun and found a pile of blankets to lounge on. 

 
Ben was sleeping.  Otherwise these pictures would have never happened.  He would have been in her business the whole time.  He will be two soon and also due for some new pictures.  I can't believe it has been almost one year since I had his photos taken last!

No comments: