Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's a Baby!

My roommate from college, Ashley, who I always call Roommate, had a baby on November 7.  His name is Theodore Robert and until yesterday I had only seen pictures.  I finally met the little guy, my Jr. Roommate, and he is a very cute little baby! 

 He seemed reasonably comfortable with me.  Many babies squirm around in my arms and seem like they want to escape but Theo hung out for quite awhile.  It was fun.  Who doesn't like to hold a snuggly little baby?


Oh, hello!

It is hard to believe how far we have come.   Well, how far she has come, I guess.  I'm not a whole lot different than I was in college but she has grown up quite a bit!  Haha.

Here we are in my room our senior year of college.  I think it was KD parents day because we usually wouldn't be wearing dresses around the house.  Although, we usually had to have our rooms clean for KD parents day and that obviously isn't the case judging by the overflowing garbage on my right and the miscelaneous debris piled up on my left. 

Awww chili!  For three years we were the Chili Feed Chairs together.  It was the worst event ever.  It was messy, a hassle, and a huge relief when it was over.  Also, that much chili is kind of gross.  But whatever, it was all for charity!

Here we are at our friends' apartment on Superbowl Sunday with some Jello shots.  Classy!  I loved the all girl superbowl parties we used to have in college!

Congrats Roommate!  (And dad Ben, of course!)

No comments: