Friday, December 31, 2010

Babies' First Christmas

We had two nephews born in 2010 so it was thier first Christmas this year!  Of course, they had no idea what was going on but it was fun for the adults! 

This is Cayson.  He will turn 1 in January.  I hadn't seen him since summer so he had changed alot!  He took his first steps the week before Christmas so he was toddling all over! 

This is Jack.  He turned 8 months old on December 21.  I like to think of him as "Mr. Cheeks"!  Both of babies love chewing on their cardboard baby books, eating Gerber Graduates baby snacks (they look like Cheetos for babies!) and exploring. 

We tried to get a nice picture of all the kids and of course the babies were noncompliant.  I think it's cuter that way anyway!

Cayson got tired and snuggled up in a Vikings blanket! 

We had a lovely time at our 3rd Christmas celebration...and our third huge meal in 48 hours!  

I hung around until the evening of the 27th when Andrea and I left to go back to Fargo.  Jake, although he seemed exhausted and overstimulated from being at the farm for 5 days, didn't want to leave with us!  He stood in the doorway with my mom and wouldn't leave!   


Andrea finally lured him out with a pepperoni stick.  He, and most dogs, find those things irrisistible!

On a sad note, my sister in law and her family lost their cat, Smithers/Smitty recenty.  I only met him a few times but he was a very nice cat and I wish I could have petted him one last time!  They adopted him from the Humane Society last year.  He was two years old. 

No comments: