Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

I hope everyone had a lovely christmas weekend. Mine was hectic and full but also wonderful. I just got home about an hour ago and I don't feel like recapping the whole weekend right now but I have to mention that today is my dad's 53rd birthday!

I always thought it would be unfortunate to have a birthday right near Christmas...we always observe the day so it doesn't get overlooked in the chaos.  This year we gave him a Craftsman shop stool with adjustable height for use in the new shop he is building.  I stole the idea from Justin's parents who gave him one for Christmas.  We got the last one in Sears! 

Here are a few pictures of Tim through the years...


 This looks like he was probably somewhere between 1 and 2...Very cute. 

He said he wanted me to use a picture when he was young and skinny so I thought this one would work!  This was taken in the early 80's, definitely before I was born so probably 1981 or 1982. 

Happy Birthday! 

No comments: