Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3rd Anniversary

It's our 3rd anniversary today! As I mentioned a few days ago when commemorating my parents' 30th, the traditional gift for a 3rd anniversary is leather. If you need some ideas on how to interpret the tradition I have a few suggestions. . .




These beautiful equestrian style boots are by Frye, and can be found at the Frye website or at Zappos.com. They are only around $400.00! I think they would be a perfectly reasonable anniversary gift. Sure, they would be worn only by me, but Justin thinks I look really good in expensive clothes and shoes, especially $400 boots, so it would benefit him as well.
If you want to get something that we would both really enjoy, this leather sectional is availabe from Crate and Barrel. It is only around$2,997.oo or something like that. It would work very well in our basement. Ok thanks! (I hope everyone knows me well enough to know that this is all a joke...)
Anyway, I'll take you back to that day in 2007. . .we don't look much different. I never had my dress preserved the archival way because I thought I would want to try it on on our anniversary, but for the 3rd year in a row we don't have it! It is in Justin's mom's basement in a closet in its bag from the cleaners.
This was taken at the farm. Alot of people complimented this photo on Facebook when it was first revealed, and we look fine, but I always notice that old light fixture behind us!

This is the wedding party. They were a great time! Thanks again, all of you!

I always liked this photo. It is easier to see in the larger version, but Michelle is giving me bunny ears.

There we are, getting married!

No comments: