Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Resolution Check-In

It's almost the end of January, so let's do what no one ever does and check in on the old resolutions from a few weeks ago...If you recall, mine included keeping the kitchen counter on the peninsula clear and not piling junk on top of the refrigerator. 

Here is a picture of the counter from this very morning...


And here is a picture of the top of the fridge from this morning! 


Hmmmm...never mind...look at a cute picture of a baby!


So the goals involving tidiness aren't going so well.  That peninsula just gets wrecked in no time!  I do clear it off regularly but crap's got to go somewhere!

On a different topic, we have obtained the beloved excer-saucer, the most cumbersome and garish but also one of the most entertaining and useful pieces of baby plastic in our inventory.  It was at my brother's house but now it is back.  I haven't been able to bring myself to carry it up from the garage yet because it is going to consume about 85% of the available floor space in the living room and Milo is still kind of weak for it and can't stay in it for very long periods of time.  But the inevitable is coming...
 
 
Someone else really liked seeing her old friend again. 
 

Ben gave it a few minutes too but I didn't get that on camera.

Here are a few more pictures of the kids.  They were taken with my camera instead of my phone and I am always amazed by how nice pictures from the camera look compared to the daily phone candid shots I take so often.





 

 
In this picture I was standing on a big snow pile.  It was very hard to keep my footing because there was a new layer of snow over the older rock hard layer.  I very quickly fell and fell camera-first into the snow and had to run in to try it off.  Very smooth. 



 
Don't worry, Allan, I still love to capture your dignified  demeanor whenever I can!

No comments: