Friday, August 21, 2009

Just a Warning...

Since we won't have this apartment for very much longer and it will soon be torn apart, I've kind of stopped cleaning. Except for the obvious necessities, of course! We have alot to organize in the upcoming weeks, and most of it is mine. Here is a horrifying example of something I have to address before we move.

This is my yellow bowl, also known as my "files". I know it's really bad. I just don't know what else to do with all of it! In the new house I will have to get a file cabinet. This bowl drives me and Justin (especially Justin) crazy. Everything in it is mine. (That high fructose corn syrup juice behind it is not mine!) This poor bowl is supposed to be used to display fruit, or to serve a salad, not to accumulate all of my bills, rejection letters, and bank statements. Hopefully in the near future it will hold some cute little limes that I can slice up to squirt in a glass of beer or something else attractive.

Anyway, if you happen to be in Bismarck, don't come over here because it is a big mess! Just joking, anyone who visits is always welcome. Just don't expect me to go out of my way!

No comments: